Monday, March 25, 2013

Day 1 of 21 Standard Process Cleanse

Okay, so first things first...I have a rib out, and I am literally in the most excruciating pain that I have ever experienced...yeah I know I haven't had a kid yet, but either way all you moms need to shut your cake holes. This fucking hurts! Since it hurts like a mofo, I was unable to really cook anything to eat for today. Therefore, I have had two sorta nasty fruit and veggie shakes along with a shit ton of sweet peppers, an avocado, a plum and almost an entire large bag of baby carrots. FML. My hands are like icicles, and I am generally freezing. Can't tell if I'm hungry or not because OF THE PAIN!!!!!! I got adjusted and purchased a rib belt. Now I'm shivering in bed, with the rib belt on, my heating pad on high, along with my heated mattress pad on high. Keep the "you should use ice for acute injuries" to yourself. I would love to stay and chat, but I gotta go look for pain meds or a muscle relaxer like a meth addict who just ran out and without a dick to suck in sight. Peace and hair grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment